One of the main things Joshua and I discussed even before we got married is that our future children’s learning will primarily start with us at home.
We started educating our child early from infancy, and one of the educational materials we are still using until now are books. We started introducing her to children’s board books, and training to love it through scanning to each page. Thankfully, Abigail’s first set of board books was easy to access since it was generously provided monthly by Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library.
As she aged, and her learning increased, we started introducing paperback books, hard bound books and even Amazon eBooks. The good thing about it, the perks of doing book reviews broadens our connections for accessing children’s books. In addition, our family’s side trip to community libraries, book stores and even bazaar helped us to find educational and informative reads.
I have short listed here some of the books that our 3 years old loves to read to her again and again and which are good references for education, character building, and establishing faith in Jesus.
IMAGINATION LIBRARY’S BOARD BOOKS
FILIPINO CULTURE BOOKS
CHRISTIAN VALUES BOOKS
FICTIONAL & FAIRY TALE BOOKS
SCIENCE, INFORMATIVE BOOK
BIBLE STORIES, FOR CHARACTER TRAINING AND ESTABLISHING FAITH IN JESUS
AMAZON CHILDREN’S eBOOKS
- I Wish I Had Visited the CN Tower
- Abigail and the North Pole Adventure
- Bash and Lucy Fetch Jealousy
- Terry Treetop Saves The Dolphin
- Abigail and the Sahara Adventure
- Andee The Aquanaut: Guardian of the Great Seas (Andee The Aquanaut Trilogy Book 1)
- Andee The Aquanaut: All Great Things Start With Small Beginnings (Andee The Aquanaut Trilogy Book 2)
- Andee The Aquanaut: Great Things Happen When You Believe in Yourself (Andee the Aquanaut Trilogy Book 3)
- Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg
- The World of Rhythm